Don't forget your UCI licence if you'd like to enter local races. And remember to bring your helmet too as this is now a legal requirement on all Spanish roads.

As well as your UCI Racing Licence you will need to bring proof that you are covered by the insurance associated with your licence. BC, for example, will provide a certificate free of charge.

Please also bring your EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) with you in case of accidents.